IT Specialist located in Russia.
+7 982 3030 253
IT specialist interested in Linux, Networks, Software and IT in general.
Enthusiastic towards learning new skills and technologies, fluently speaking Russian, English and Serbian Languages.
Excellent problem-solving skills, fast learner, great team working abilities, and thrill for IT.
Platforms: RedHat/Debian based Linux.
Programming/Scripting/Query Languages: Lua, Perl, MySQL, Bash, Regular expressions
Technologies: LAMP/LEMP Stack, KVM virtualization(libVirt), Advanced IoT
VCS: Git, Mercurial, SVN.
Misc: shared/dedicated hosting solutions, cryptography, mesh vnp, load balancing, high avalibility, hardware engineering, esp8266.
Software: zabbix, chef, salt, nginx, varnish, libvirt, zfs.
• Both Desktop and Server Linux
• Writing configuration files
• Servers Architecture
• General Understanding of the "Unix Way" and semantics
• Computer Architecture and Networking
• Bash Scripting
• Understanding of DevOps principles from `both worlds` perspective.
• Troubleshooting errors
• Native Russian, Fluent English and Serbian languages.
• Thrill for self-improvement
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Good communication skills
• Ability to act fast and quickly find solutions in unusual situations
July 2015 - Present Lead System Administrator "ITK" llc , Chelyabinsk (Russia) Development architecture and technical support of profitserver.ru and VDS.market VPS/Dedicated/Shared hosting projects. Nginx/MariaDB/KVM/OpenVZ/LibVirt/Linux.
November 2012 - April 2015
"ARB-Consulting" llc, Chelyabinsk (Russia)
Planning of IT Dept work, Development a shared hosting solution.
Including IT security, choice of technology stack, platform, setting up infrastructure, and developing new features.
Job demanded to learn many new technological stacks, including Software development process/pipeline, Networks and network planning.
September 2010 – November 2012 IT Administrator "TG-Telecom" llc, Chelyabinsk (Russia) Deployment and maintenance of servers, personal computers and other peripheral devices. Provide technical support for company customers (industrial sensors, crypted keypads, etc.).
January 2009 – September 2010 IT Administrator "AquaMax" llc, Chelyabinsk (Russia) On-going maintenance of access control system and maintenance of servers, personal computers and other peripheral devices.
June 2008 – December 2009 IT Administrator "INCON" llc, Chelyabinsk (Russia) On-going maintenance of access control system and maintenance of servers, personal computers and other peripher. work as outsourcer for "AquaMax" company.
Implementation of private orders(freelance) on freelance.com associated with -
• Web hosting
• Development and modification Linux systems and automatic installation solutions.
• Development of extension boards(development, designing, initial samples) for embedded devices on ARM and MIPS processors.
• Development of software solutions based on embedded hardware (video surveillance, payment terminals, advertising panels, WiFi hot spots, etc.)
• Linux adaptation to embedded platforms (ar71xx, ar7,brcm47xx, orion, xburst, AllWinner) including noname board without technical documentation.
• Integrate multiseat solutions into existing infrastructures.
• IoT developing using arduino, esp8266(nodeMCU fw)
• Modification of the thin client software (mainly on the NC700 xburst) and create server infrastructure for them (PXE + NFS)
• Creating automation systems tied to the NFC and Recognition rooms.
• and much more.
I have keen interest in up-and-coming technology which I research through relevant press and online sources.
I am passionate about Music, Art, Photography and am actively involved in learning new technologies .